$259 HIMNA PETTR Infant Inflatable Swimming Pool, Household Thickened Toys Games Sports Outdoor Play HIMNA PETTR Infant Inflatable Pool Swimming Max 46% OFF Household Thickened $259 HIMNA PETTR Infant Inflatable Swimming Pool, Household Thickened Toys Games Sports Outdoor Play gaetben.fr,Inflatable,Pool,,/Gene1467821.html,Thickened,Infant,Household,PETTR,HIMNA,Swimming,$259,Toys Games , Sports Outdoor Play HIMNA PETTR Infant Inflatable Pool Swimming Max 46% OFF Household Thickened gaetben.fr,Inflatable,Pool,,/Gene1467821.html,Thickened,Infant,Household,PETTR,HIMNA,Swimming,$259,Toys Games , Sports Outdoor Play
Private exclusive swimming pool, sanitation and health are guaranteed, peace of mind and happiness
1. Inner flanging process, seamless welding, caring for the skin
2. Eco-friendly printing, buy and use with peace of mind
3. Anti-leakage plug, highly leak-proof, impervious to dripping
4. Hose drainage, extended bottom row, save worry and effort
Name: Inflatable swimming pool
Pool color: blue
Pool material: PVC
Pool shape: rectangular
Applicable age: under 3 years old
Size: 120CM four-layer pool, 150CM four-layer pool, 180CM four-layer pool
Inflatable swimming pool*1
Steps to inflate the pool:
1. Take out the pool and inflate the bottom of the bubble first
2. Inflate each layer of gas reservoir from bottom to top
3. After inflating, press the air nozzle smoothly
4. Place on the ground without sharp objects
1. It is recommended to clean it every time you use it. To clean and dry it should be done with a towel. Do not use brushes or other thorny or hard objects to clean or dry.
2. Do not expose to the sun for a long time. Long-term high temperature or exposure to the sun will cause the inflatable product to heat soften, even deform and expand, and other unfavorable changes.
3. Dry the swimming pool before folding it for storage and keep it in a cool place, which will help extend the service life of the swimming pool.
4. Washing and drying should be done with towels. Do not use brushes and other thorny or hard objects to clean or dry.
Molecular pathway of estrogen receptor (ER) action. Typically, estrogen binds to the ligand-binding domain of receptors in the nucleus, which causes a conformational change. Estrogen-responsive elements (ERE) mediate genomic effects. RE, response element; TF, transcription factor; GF, growth factor; GF-R, growth factor receptor; CoA, co-activator; CoR, co-repressor; MAPK, mictogen-activated protein kinase; PI3K, phophoinositide 3-kinase; Src, proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase; AP-1, activating protein-1; Sp-1, stimulating protein-1. Adapted from Nie et al.16
Measurement parameters utilized to determine the esophageal motor function. (A) Esophagogastric junction (EGJ). (B) Esophageal body. EGJ-CI, esophagogastric junction-contractile integral; IRP, integrated relaxation pressure; LES, lower esophageal sphincter.
High-resolution manometry test swallows and maneuvers. (A) Supine 5 mL liquid; (B) upright 5 mL liquid; (C) viscous (apple sauce); (D) solid (graham cracker); (E) multiple rapid swallow; and (F) rapid drink challenge. Integrated relaxation pressure (IRP) and distal contractile integral (DCI) were 11 mmHg and 1760 mmHg·cm·sec (A), 8 mmHg and 1950 mmHg·cm·sec (B), 7 mmHg and 1600 mmHg·cm·sec (C), 10 mmHg and 1400 mmHg·cm·sec (D), 4 mmHg and 4600 mmHg·cm·sec (E), and 3 mmHg and 0 mmHg·cm·sec (F), respectively. Figure used with permission from the Esophageal Center at Northwestern.
Our diagnostic algorithm of defecation disorders using a colonic transit study. DD, defecation disorders; DRE, digital rectal examination; NTC, normal transit constipation; STC, slow transit constipation; RS, rectosigmoid colon.
Statistical maps showing voxel-mirrored homotopic connectivity (VMHC) differences between irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and healthy controls (HCs;